Saturday 2 November 2013

Spooky Halloween pages

hi its been a while but  i'm back with some new smash pages I made using my new scrapbook from Paperchase. I've created some spooky Halloween pages.
 
 
 
 I used Papermania Chronology paper for the background as the colours match the theme perfectly. I then trimmed down a 12X12 chipboard frame from the Papermania Bare Basics Christmas shapes pack and covered it in washi tape.  for the title I used the new Carnival Letters Die cuts from x-cut these are large sized letters about 2.5 inches tall and great for scrapbooks. better still there is a matching stamp set available to decorate your letters with.


 for my second page I took some modelling paste and smoothed it over some star shaped sequin waste, I added a tint of green using misting ink. the stickers are from EK success and the pocket I made from BoBunny fright night papers or should that be BooBunny.
 the flower rosette I made by cutting 2cm strips of ribbon and gluing them in half to make petals and the glued them around a large button.

No comments:

Post a Comment