Wednesday 27 November 2013

December Daily pages

things are starting to get busier as the Christmas rush begins and everyone starts rushing about trying to shop for presents.  I have been busy with DT work and making Christmas cards.
 
 
 
 this page was made to commemorate 1 whole month to go before Christmas but to be honest its the build up that's the most fun as family and friends get together. I made this page using Papermania /home for Christmas. I created the boarder using a 2inch xcut circle punch and some very fine double sided tape. the mini photos I created using the collage maker from Kodak but you can use pic collage which is a free app.
 I learned how to make fabric flowers off a tutorial on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNnYMpqo2vw. I love how they have turned out and I am currently experimenting with different materials.
 this was going to be an advent calendar but I will save  that idea  for after Christmas so I can display all my favourite festive photos taken this year. instead I wrote about things I love about winter and most of them involve food or alcohol.
 I used a frame die from crafts too to make the pockets and I used the small tag from the xcut luggage tags die set.


No comments:

Post a Comment