Wednesday 27 November 2013

9 things you probably didnt know about me


I was playing along with a game on Facebook and decided to make it into a layout. I am not one for talking about myself but I had to think of 9 things about myself that went beyond the usually facts.

 
 
 

 
1) I started scrapbooking at the age of 20.
 
2) I don't like snakes or anything that is snake like. its not the fact that its a snake I dislike its the way it wiggles about that makes my skin crawl.
 
3) I am fascinated by the paranormal
 
4) my name originates from Ireland and means pure
 
5) I was born on a Monday
 
6) I am an Aries which makes me both stubborn and playful
 
7) I like scifi movies, Prometheus and Aliens are a few of my favourites
 
8) I wont walk under ladders not because I am superstitious but because I am worried something will fall on me.
 
9) I believe in angels, no I am not referring to a Robbie Williams song but the belief that a higher being has got your back should something go terribly wrong.
 
if you would like to play along post a comment and I will pick a number at random.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment