Friday 16 August 2013

A random act of creativity

 my second batch of smash pages and its another random bunch.  I kept coming  across Grumpy cat memes across the net and found most of them hilarious. a Meme being "an idea, behaviour, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture."[ Wikipedia. 


 ive been interesting in space stuff since school and found it ironic that after all these years of trying to travel around space we discover that it is lethal to humans.

 I started creating list pages about books, movies and tv shows and there will probably be a few more to come. I'm leaning more towards paranormal shows  and the Science fiction genre at the moment. I used washi tape to create a mini book where I can record lists of movies iv watched this year.



and finally a place to hide secrets. I just trimmed some scrapbook paper to A5 size and covered the edges with washi tape to make a flap so I could hide personal journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment