Friday 16 August 2013

my first smash book

I decided to create a smash book after coming across them on Pin interest. for mine I used a note book with a chipboard cover and just used it as a diary with photos and printouts stuck into it.
 I started my book in may and back dated from new year it doesn't have to be in order you can create a smash book about anything. mine started as a year book but its become a book full of random things I find interesting or cleaver.


 cats always make interesting topic especially mine as they are always into mischief its like i have a bunch of  toddlers in the house as I cant leave anything around without it being thrown all over the place.
 I started competing in scrapbook challenges in may and I dedicate a couple of pages to this so I can keep track of which ones I've entered and when the winners are announced.
Timmy and his mishaps are going to feature in my books oftern.

No comments:

Post a Comment