Friday 27 September 2013

Devon and Poole Smash Book

hi just got back from my fortnights holiday to Devon and Dorset, the weather was all over the place as usual. so instead of trying to cram all the bits and bobs I've collected over the past 2 weeks into a scrapbook, I crammed them into my travel journal which has become my traveling scrapbook.





 I've added a map of all the sites we've stayed at over the years and kept all of out site passes. we had to keep these on us to show security when ever entering the campsite.


 Torquay is one of my favourite seaside resorts and each year we discover something new.
 it rained often during our holiday but we carried on regardless sometimes we got soaked.


 I made this pocket by cutting across an a5 envelope and adhering it to the page with washi tape.





No comments:

Post a Comment