Tuesday 7 January 2014

My December daily pages

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Every thing was under control until the last week before Xmas when I found myself running around looking for presents, making cards and getting dragged out every where. well at least I have plenty of picture for some new layouts. I don't know about your part of the world but we've got strong winds and torrential rain not something you want while shopping in the new year sales. found out this month that the craft shop I spend most of my money in is closing down so it looks like 2014 will continue where 2013 left off. things can only get better and hopefully January will remain mild and ice free.

here are my 2 latest belated December daily pages. still have more to create and share over the coming month.



for this page I was playing around with some new Christmas papers and stamps. I was also practicing using the new xcut boarder punches which I find so easy to use  and effective.
 over the Christmas period costa coffee where producing these fun cups, so I collected a few to use as pockets. after going to the Worcester Xmas Fayer I had a lot of photo so I made a tag bool with these Sizzix frame dies. they can be used to make little pockets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment